Translate

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Changes

I’m currently making changes to my blog. So over next few days or weeks things may change and hopefully nothing will be lost.

I will be trying different things as I experiment and become familiar with features.

I like to extend my thanks to The Editrix for her helpful suggestion. Being new at all this, constructive suggestions are always welcome. Feed back is welcome.

If anyone like to make a suggestion please feel free but all changes are my choice. If I don't use your suggestion please don't take it personal.


Thanks,
UR

5 comments:

The_Editrix said...

Great improvement! I am SO glad the cowpat green (or was it catsick green?) is gone! Hehe...

Universal Realist said...

LOL!!!

Your right.

I think its much better now.

The_Editrix said...

You're welcome to ask any time!

Alligator said...

Hey UR, this really looks good.

Universal Realist said...

Well thank you Gator.

Still working out somethings.

Recent Comments seems to be either not working or working slowly.

Funny every time I think I going to have time to write up some thing to to post I get interrupted and get know where.

Well that's the way life works sometimes. LOL!!