Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I just got older

So I’m watching the Olympics and looking at the faces of these great athletes, which most age anywhere between their late teens to their late twenties. Now I’ve watched the Olympics since I was a little kid and back then I would look at the faces of these young adults and think how old they looked and grown up they were. But many years later I’m sitting and looking at these young adults and thinking they’re so young. These are just kids. I asked myself why are they so much younger looking today, what changed? Then I realized it was me that changed, I just got older.

David Bowie said this would happen.

“Oh, look out you rock 'n rollers
Pretty soon you're gonna get a little older
Time may change me
But I can't trace time” - Changes

No comments: