Translate

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I'm a Zombie

Well, I thought I would have time to blog but as always life throws curves.

I am burned out thanks to work. I can’t seem to get any thoughts together. I’m a zombie.

I’m really tired but I just seem to go on. I seem to have no enthusiasm or passion for anything. Anger use to fuel me but I seem to have no energy for anger. Depression? Maybe but I’ve been through work burn out before and I get through it. In my younger days I would just quit my job and find another job but not anymore. I’m getting to old, have to many responsibilities and the economy is not good to take chances. I need to be thankful I still have a job.

Hopefully this zombisim will break soon. Good news is that there is some work for my company is on the horizon. Bad news it won’t start until late summer. We still need more work between then and now.

UR

4 comments:

Alligator said...

You need a vacation. Just go somewhere and vegetate a few days. Watch birds, watch the wind blowing in the trees or making whitecaps on a lake or the sea (skip the Gulf right now.) It'll do you good just to see the clouds float by or the stars twinkle at night.

Universal Realist said...

LOL!

You're right. Hopefully once we get some of these jobs started in a couple months and the guys have will be busy for few months. I'll be able take a break.

My last vacation was spent fixing my stone patio. My next vacation I think I will take you're advice.

Btw I've started taking vitamin C since my zombie post and I amazed how much better I feel. I'm more alert which is making working easier.

Alligator said...

Blogging tak4s time doesn't it UR

Universal Realist said...

You said it brother.

But I not going to give up yet.

Just need to get through the next month or so and life should settle down.

Full house right now. Girls are home from school and one has a boyfriend who's been staying with us while he waited to see if he got accepted in a University to work on his Masters. Well he did and he and some friends who also were accepted are moveing into an apartment together.

So it's been a little crowded and I've been distracted with that and work.

So I'll be back.