Translate

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still Alive

Well I’ve been fighting a head cold so I haven’t well or felt like writing. Plus I’m buried at work. I also need to learn how to use things here a blogspot like putting links into my post.

I’ve had things I wanted to address in posts but just feeling to tired. Such as the Mojave Desert War Memorial Cross being stolen. President Obama saying that information is a distraction. Understanding the world that Gen X grew up in and formed us.

Oh well maybe soon.

UR

2 comments:

The_Editrix said...

"I also need to learn how to use things here a blogspot like putting links into my post."

You can ask me at the other place and I will gladly explain. It's easy.

Universal Realist said...

Thank you!

As soon as I get a freed up with work I'll contact you.